Saturday, April 18, 2009

recent pictures of Bailey "Bay"

Bailey with Grandpa Bailey......awe!!!!!!!

My Guitar Hero :o)
The best big brother in the world!!!!!!!

Bailey's 14th birthday......Is that a smile I see on my child????? This is rare for a photo!!!!!!


The oldest grandchild on the Betz side :o)

Bailey is still an AMAZING teenager. He is a loner and doesn't do much besides go to school and play tennis. Still straight A's, got his schedule for next year (starting high school....I can't believe it), 4 honors classes and an AP class.....amazing! He was accepted into a very special academic program at one of the high schools......the school is in the ghetto, but the program he'll be in is cream-of-the-crop. He just needs to stay in his place at school! I couldn't be more proud of him. He is getting MUCH better at tennis and going to be an awesome asset to the tennis team at his high school. He really has focus and drive......I don't know where he got that.....but I'm thankful :o)




2 comments:

  1. You didn't say anything about girls...I'm sure Bailey has a few girlfriends. I can't believe he's going to start high school. Time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's really not that interested in girls yet.....anytime i say, "she's cute" and poke at him he says, "she's a dog!" i don't get it! i told him he's not normal. now, don't get me wrong, i'm glad he's not doing the things i was doing at 14 (God forgive me), but he should be diggin' chicks a little. i pray he's not gay!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete