Saturday, April 18, 2009

recent pictures of camden "cam"

Cam is an angel. He melts everyone's heart with his darling little smile and big dimples. His eyes are closed in this picture, but he has huge blue eyes with long black eyelashes....he is beautiful!

He's my eater, too! Anything I put in front of him, he'll eat....minus tomatoes :o) Caden won't eat anything but bread and pasta....no meat or veges....Cam is my helper by telling Caden how good everything is :o)

Showing off his Easter eggs....he is a proud little boy!


That is Harry....the fish....moments after we learned about death, moments before he was flushed. Cam was not a happy boy.....


All of my little boys are a pastey white......but still gorgeous!!!!!

GOTTA GO....I heard someone yell "idiot asshole" and then a slap and a scream!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Cam!!! How did you get such a sweet angel in the midst of you monsters..haha I Do miss his smiles. All of you boys were so fun to be around. They were the entertainment!!!

    ReplyDelete