Saturday, April 18, 2009

recent pictures of bennett "benji"

Coloring easter eggs was a total nightmare....of course he had a great time and asks every morning if we can make more :o)

Busch Gardens is only 20 minutes from our house, which is VERY convenient! It was well worth getting passes, because I can take the kids for a couple of hours and not feel like I have to spend the entire day there! Sesame Street Forest of Fun opened this spring and is a HUGE hit with Benji!

Elmo is his favorite :o)

Little turkey kept saying, "watch me, mommy...i'm going to cut"


He loves to play in the backyard with mommy while all of his brothers are at school. He takes full advantage of being an only child during the day.

He is a total blast! A bundle of joy and fun. It's hard to believe he's my last baby. I can't believe he's almost 3. I really want him to stay this age forever. I'm really sad when I think of all my babies turning into little boys.....I want another baby :o)




1 comment:

  1. And Bennett!!! A good mix of the other boys...and Riley's fav. friend. I wish I could have kept Bennett. Hope the other boys aren't teaching him too many bad things. :) We miss all of you...even you princess, dancer and whatever else it was. Haha...why are you lying to these poor boys. J/K

    ReplyDelete